York Senior Center
• Join the guys at the York Senior Center and shoot a game or two of pool Monday through Friday mornings from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 – 3:30 p.m.
• The York Senior Center will hold exercise classes Monday’s and Wednesday’s from 10:30 – 11 a.m. Classes are free for ages 55 and older. Resistance bands and light weights are used.
• Cards are played at the York Senior Center Monday through Friday at 1 p.m. Dominoes and Bridge are played on Mondays, Pitch on Tuesdays and Fridays, Pinochle on Wednesdays and Thursdays and Canasta on Thursdays. Individuals and card groups are welcome all the time!
• The York Senior Center will hold an Arbor Day Lunch at noon on Friday, April 26. Ham, homemade macaroni and cheese, veggies and a dessert will be served. The lunch will be limited to the first 30 who sign up. Please RSVP by Thursday, April 25 at noon at the Senior Center or you may stop by to make your reservation.
• The York Senior Center will hold “Works In Progress” on Tuesday, April 30 from 9:30 – 11 a.m. Come work on those unfinished projects amongst new and old friends.