YORK – York County Aging Services will be providing numerous opportunities for York County residents to be assisted through and informed about Medicare Part D open enrollment in the coming weeks.
Medicare Part D open enrollment is from Oct. 15-Dec. 7.
Officials say “2020 is bringing new, expanded options to York seniors with Medicare.”
The following Medicare Part D clinics have been scheduled:
• Thursday, Oct. 17, at the York Area Senior Center, 1-3 p.m.
• Friday, Oct. 25, at the Henderson City Offices, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
• Friday, Oct. 25, at the McCool Junction Village office, 12:30-3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 29, at the Bradshaw Village office, 9-11:30 a.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 29, at the Benedict Village office, 1-3 p.m.
• Wednesday, Nov. 6, at the Leisure Home in York, noon until 3 p.m.
• Oct. 15-Dec. 7, at the Aging Services office, by appointment.
Appointments are strongly suggested and those who are interested may call 402-362-7626 to schedule their Part D comparison.