Stromsburg Senior Center
• The Stromsburg Senior Center will hold Community Pitch at 1 p.m. on Monday, June 17.
• A blood pressure clinic will be held at the Stromsburg Senior Center on Tuesday, June 18 from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
• The Stromsburg Senior Center will hold a volunteer meeting at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 25.
• The Stromsburg Senior Center will hold a birthday/anniversary party at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, June 28.
Utica Senior Center
• The Utica Senior Center will host a Fathers Day activity on Friday, June 14, at 1 p.m.
• The Kiwanis KiTones will present a concert Wednesday, June 19, at 1 p.m., at the Utica Senior Center.
• Amy Theis of Aging Partners will present a program on Friday, June 21, at 1 p.m., at the Utica Senior Center.
• Heartland Park in Seward will host bingo on Friday, June 26, at 1 p.m., at the Utica Senior Center to help celebrate June birthdays and anniversaries.
York Senior Center
• Join the guys at the York Senior Center and shoot a game or two of pool Monday through Friday mornings from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 – 3:30 p.m.
• The York Senior Center will hold exercise classes Monday’s and Wednesday’s from 10:30 – 11 a.m. Classes are free for ages 55 and older. Resistance bands and light weights are used.
• Cards are played at the York Senior Center Monday through Friday at 1 p.m. Dominoes and Bridge are played on Mondays, Pitch on Tuesdays and Fridays, Pinochle on Wednesdays and Thursdays and Canasta on Thursdays. Individuals and card groups are welcome all the time!
• The York Senior Center will host a Square Dance on Saturday, June 15 starting at 7:30 p.m. All are welcome to dance and/or watch.
• There’s nothing like Strawberry Shortcake in the summer. Come and enjoy a summertime treat on Monday, June 17 at 2 p.m.
• The York Senior Center will hold “Works In Progress” on Tuesday, June 18 from 9:30 – 11 a.m. Come work on those unfinished projects amongst new and old friends.
• The York Senior Center will host a Grand Slam Fundraiser Meal on Thursday, June 20. Burgers, brats, hot dogs, sides and desserts will be served from 5 – 6:30 p.m. (please note the time change!). Take out is available. All ages are welcome and free will donations are appreciated.
• The York Senior Center will hold “Works In Progress” on Tuesday, June 25 from 9:30 – 11 a.m. Come work on those unfinished projects amongst new and old friends.
• The York Senior Center will hold their Potluck Lunch at noon on Tuesday, June 25. Everyone is invited to bring a main/side dish or dessert for all to enjoy.