...ANOTHER PERIOD OF LIGHT SNOW WILL AFFECT THE THURSDAY MORNING
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO
6 PM CST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...SNOW EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 1 TO 3
* WHERE...PORTIONS OF CENTRAL, EAST CENTRAL AND SOUTH CENTRAL
* WHEN...FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 PM CST THURSDAY.
* IMPACTS...PLAN ON SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS. THE HAZARDOUS
CONDITIONS WILL IMPACT THE THURSDAY MORNING COMMUTE.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...THE SNOW COULD MIX WITH OR BEGIN AS LIGHT
RAIN. MOST OF THE SNOW WILL ACCUMULATE BETWEEN 12 AM AND 12 PM
THURSDAY. THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS ARE EXPECTED FROM GRAND ISLAND
NORTH AND EAST.
SLOW DOWN AND USE CAUTION WHILE TRAVELING.
THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR THE STATE YOU ARE CALLING FROM CAN
BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1.
Trump: Why should 'stigma of impeachment' be 'attached to my name'?
The Republican president is giving mixed messages ahead of the House's landmark vote that will launch the Senate proceedings in a matter of days, only the third presidential impeachment trial in American history.